Thursday, May 8, 2014

I am here for a post like I said

Hey guys, i said i would close down the blog but still do a little for you guys so here is what's new.


  • the puffle party is over
  • crazy hat week has come and gone
  • a new pin is in the lodge attack
  • new clothes in the catalog
That is all for now. I won't be posting for awhile as i said my blog is closing down but i will post a little. I hope i can see you in Club Penguin. Watch my youtube videos because i still make them. All you need to look up is ellieb2003.

Waddle On

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ellieb2003 i miss you posting all the time.

banana890 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
banana890 said...

hey ellieb2003 nice post i wish i was a good bloggr, I hope i can be like you. I miss your blog a lot.